HURACT’s Happiness Education events are part of the broader vision of what an HR manager is responsible for.
The HR Manager is, in fact, more and more involved not only in ensuring the safety and well-being on workplace but also in promoting the Work-Life Balance.
The Work-Life Balance is a broad concept that addresses the ability to balance work (defined as career and professional ambition) and private life (family, friends, leisure, hobbies, …).
Typical Interventions by HR managers in this sense are, for example, the introduction of flexible working hours, the introduction of telework, the establishment of day nurseries near the company headquarters, etc.
Unfortunately, too little attention is given to a fundamental theme, strongly felt by the parents: the happiness of their children and the positive education. If you were to ask a parent what would you want for your child, rarely they would answer “to become a great entrepreneur” or “to pursue the political career.” More often you would listen the parent answer simply “to be happy”.
The introduction of positive education in company is having a great success! The workers appreciate and actively attend our seminars, recognizing the validity of the scientific and methodological approach. The role of the HR manager, in return, is strengthened and enhanced in a positive way.
HURACT offers seminars lasting about 1-2 hours, that can be presented up to 1,000 people. The speakers are qualified experts on educational issues.
Presented below are our standard courses. HURACT is willing to evaluate seminars “ad-hoc” for specific needs.
Education to Happiness
- Happiness: inherited or conquered?
- Is there a gene of Happiness?
- The secret of happiness is…
- The role of parents
- The relationship as a primary need
- Affective attunement with children
- Training the emotional regulation and empathy
- The pillars of the future
- Children Secure and Insecure, today and tomorrow
- Building the Secure Base
- Children resilient and positive!
- Train to the Future
- The golden rules for parents of children
- The golden rules for parents of teens
Educating children to self-esteem
A seminar to help parents, teachers and educators to manage the self-esteem of their children or students in an effective and positive way.
Self-esteem is a fundamental psychological construct for both children and adults.
Self-esteem is considered related to different variables that involve aspects of personality (beauty, intelligence, ability, etc.), professional and academic aspects (performance, results, commitment, response to failures, etc.), aspects of social life.
Last, but not least, self-esteem is considered related to Happiness.
But is it true? And, in case, how can you brush up your self-esteem to get all the benefits associated with it? Self-esteem is always positive? What are the secrets to a “good” self-esteem?
The event aims to provide the basics of a serious and scientific information and, at the same time, to provide some practical suggestions to educate children to self-esteem in a healthy and intelligent way.
And, why not, also enhance your own self-esteem.
- What is self-esteem?
- Discover your self-esteem!
- Correlations between self-esteem and beauty, intelligence, social skills, school performance and work performance.
- Self-esteem and Happiness.
- The technique of praise and positive reinforcement: when to use it and when not.
- Self-esteem and commitment.
- Esteem and failure management.
- Self-esteem and learning.
- Golden rules to strengthen the self-esteem of children.
- Besides the self-esteem: developing psychological flexibility.
- Duration: 2 hours (possibility to make two events on the same day in order to involve all workers, one in the morning and one in the afternoon)
- Number of participants: up to 1.000
- Suggested number of participants: 40 (allows interaction with the audience)
- Place of the event: at the company headquarters or in host location to be agreed